Raising Kumanthong/Ghost children : good or bad?

Many say ghost chewren can help you with your life, removing obstacles and bring you success. There are also side effects like pestering around the house, disturbance of the owner. Well i was forum-ing when i saw this thread about them and found out how interesting they are and decided to share it with my pathetic amount of viewers. Below is an account of someone who once reared one :


"I used to keep few Kumantongs during my younger days. Here's some of my knowing and hope it will help you. Age around 8mth to 7 yrs old. I actually “invited” them from Thailand temple and some given to me by monks.

How they made?


Monks or those evil priests will dig out the grave of the babies and either using they bones or hairs (sometime powder from the tombstone) to carve into amulets (babies) forms. For those unborn (meaning die inside the mother wombs) to about the age of one the amulet figure will be like a baby climbing on the floor sucking pacifiers (very cute), those age about 2 to 8 yrs old, the figurine is a stand up or sitting baby figure and some age about 6 – 8 you can see them carry weapons like arrow and bow.

The evil type (which mean they can’t rest in peace) the monk will blindfold them in red cloth, these sorts will take years to wash away the hate and sin by chanting daily. And never let them taste blood or it will be very difficult to tame them.


Feeding – There are a few ways to feed Kumantong.

a) Sweet (Change once the sweet turn soft)

b) Chocolates (Same as above)

c) Fresh milk (which you need to change daily)

d) Plain rice (Not many people use this)

e) Hard boil egg, peel off the shell (Change it once the egg turn black)

f) Blood of the owner, everyday per drop (Mainly use for those Kumantong died of unnatural death. Like adoption, kill by parent once born etc.) Because of “hate” they become unrest soul and unlikely to be reborn again unless someone do offering of chanting by high monks to rest their soul.
These are more “evil” type of feeding process, but also most effective type, they will follow the owner's heart, if the owner is “evil” the Kumantong will become like oneself, if the owner's heart is “kind” the Kumantong will be good and wait for his/her change to be reborn.


How to keep?


a) You must treat them like your own kids, they got feelings too and you need to teach them what right what wrong.

b) If you have evil thoughts, they will sense it and follow your mindset. They will help you to do evil deeds, but remember this that you will have to pay back some how.

c) If you have kind thoughts, they will also behave like you, but they will also help you in the way that you will live a smooth life. They will help you to clear any obstruction in your path.
d) They can be naughty sometimes just like kids, so you as the daddy or mummy must punish them accordingly, same goes if they have been a good boy you must award them like buying new toys, clothing, sweet etc.

How do I get rid of them?

a) Is not easy of get rid of them like items you just throw down to the bin chute.
b) You cannot just throw them under a tree or far away, because they are like dogs, no matter how far you throw them, they will “sniff” their way back to you and disturb you.

c) If you really want to dispose them, you must bring them to a temple, together you must bring new clothing, plenty of sweets, toys etc and go to find the monk “on duty” that day and tell them that you don’t want to keep anymore. They will help you to chant and place them on the offering tables (Which many others Kumantongs “friends” sitting there), then you place your offering to all the others Kumantongs which are there before yours and tell them to take care of your Kumantongs and “help” them, not to bully them. Is a sort of bribe to them?

I got rid of mine because they are damn naughty and hard to tame, very playful. But they do help me in many ways like money and relationship which I rather not go into."



Pics of some KMT :






the evil version:




Sounds
cool, like got younger brother or sister to play with sia. But you really need to have the time to care for them and stuff, like pets. What's really awesome is they bring you fortune if you treat them well. However i won't risk rearing one. If something go wrong then ho seh. Somemore my dad would kill me if i play with this kind of things. Life is currently satisfying for me, no need go pua stunt. But this is really interesting and kind of heartwarming, as you are providing love and care for these poor souls who died as foetuses or just borns. Some sort of good deed... Anyway time to koon....



Note: This post is NOT meant to encourage anyone to rear a ghost child. If you somehow want to rear one pls do NOT say you were inspired by this post and don't set it out to find me. It is your own choice and i am totally NOT responsible for whatever shit you do. (btw the forum says the thai temple at simpang bedok sells them.)

15 comments:

amandayno said...

nice post! very enlightening... THanks..

Anonymous said...

Omg this is so true.my bf n I live together n he always buy sweets,toys,n make them milk everyday! I never believe it I always steal their sweets n teased my bf bout how stupid he is for believing none existing thing! I even said lots of bad things bout him spending time praying to them!until two days ago when I'm going to bathroom outside room I heard Kling Kling Kling it's the baby's toy my bf bought!I tot I was dreaming I just ignored.tmrow when I told my bf he laughed n said now only u head it ?I heard 100times they even disturb me when I sleep!Omg thats scary I didn't believe until he told me 'giant' our fren asked another fren of ours their home got kumantong why they didn't feed them enough?wth how he knew we got?we r Chinese n dat thing got invited to the house by sifu.nobody told him plus we were in niteclub day time.my bf said dat 'giant' must've seen them n they complain to him.another thing is once my bf started to love them by buying n serving them things,money start flowing in.n I can say now yes it's truly real n I do believe now..I want to have one also I asked my bf but I'm scared that I'll freak out when they show themselves to me in meantime I wanna see it to believe it.as a prove cuz now I do believe 99%

Anonymous said...

The information is ok except the feeding blood part...once u feed blood, it is very evil and u are not on the buddha path anymore...

Anonymous said...

i got a ruk yom it is in the same category as kmt. how would i know if it is a real or fake amulet, i live in singapore.

Anonymous said...

i brought one back from thailand bangkok, one which aldy received buddha teaching, so he is quite tamed by nature. but to confirm that, i brought it to my master in singapore to verify if "he" really existed, and yes it do, he's with me. instruction to him is follow everywhere i go, eat whatever i eat, randomly buy him sweets, toys, food like "happy meal". dont do it on standard basis, so they dont expect it all the time. he literally kick my bed once damn hard to wake me up for my important appointment once, striked 4D a few times.. never ever strike once before his appearance, All i can say is love him/her genuinely, and they'll do so for you too..

Unknown said...

what happen if u dont feed ur kumantong ?? and the alter fell and the amulet crack wat does this mean

kent xu said...

Ideally you should feed your kumantong on a daily basis especially in the morning before anyone has breakfast. After cooking separate out his food, When giving him the food, you have to call out his name to ask him to receive the food. Don't forget to offer sweet drink, milk and candy as well. It may not always be practical to feed your kumantong on a daily basis. For those who are busy, you can do it at least once a week, and it’s better to tell him and let him know that you will be offering food’s for him in this or that way. If your wear a kumantong amulet you should still invite him to eat food whenever you sit down to eat. Inviting your kumantong to eat will please him immeasurably and he will bring you good luck in return. Please pray properly with full faith so that your prayers will be answered. Taking good care of them and offering them toys will go a long way to make them happy and bring you huat huat. They think of you as their parents and you should treat them as if they are your children.

Anonymous said...

Is it possible to get a genuine kmt in singapore? How much does it cost

Anonymous said...

Get your kumontongs on Ebay from many good sellers out of Bangkok, Thailand. Reasonable prices Sometimes you can even win one bidding, I did��

sylvera lapai said...

Hye...anyone still reading this and commenting this article..??
my neighbour just gave my husband two kamuntong...one boy and girl...he tell my husband to try take care of them...my husband starting to buy them a food and toys...

kent xu said...

This post is almost 10 years old... Anyway, you can find more information and advice here instead. https://amuletforums.com/forums/thai-amulets-more-discussion.22/

Anonymous said...

There is another way to do merits to unborn children and got helps from them, without obliged to do rituals or any other obligations: pray for all the unborn children whoever they are.

Unknown said...

Do anyone know master Patana in Chiang mai?

Anonymous said...

My girlfriend been curse for the 7 graver. And they told me they use Kumantong pretsoon to drive her crazy. Can anyone help me ???
Need help !!!

Anonymous said...

I accidentally thrown someone kumanthong.What will happen, will it revenge me.