First Post -

first post bodoh.... today is my virgin blog post. The feeling is nice. I have always wanted to know the feeling of writing shit for ur friends to see or just typing to urself would feel like. Okay down to business. Helloos^^. Ok. WAH KNN SIBEI SIAN AH NEED THINK OF THINGS TO WRITE WTF. JITAO IS WRITING COMPO ZZZZ. No idea how the millions of bloggers eh ta han. Maybe write every detail of your life? :


today i wake up at around 2pm. i brush teeth. My dad buy prawn noodle. I eat the noodle with the yu bing and prawn and wash plate. Then i go on com. Then i surf net. Surf till around 6pm then marmiee cook green bean soup. The texture niam niam one like 'xiao'. But i like. I go bathe. Bathe halfway the electricity sot. Then i come out dark dark cannot see own penis, I scared. Then around 8 jiak dinner. Then msn with my fellow dog pals abt wad to do tmr. Then watch soccer macth. Then i come here virgin post.



hokay i need to master the art of blogging. Update maybe tomolo.



P.S. eugene's msn dp is chio de lor.

No comments: