AMK Hub ni mama.....

Today we go ang mo kio jiak sumo house. As usual jh the cb knn fker was late cos he go switch on computer. We finally met that dog and we headed to ang mo kio to meet a tall dog and a short dog. We reach there then the short dog needed to head for work but we didn't really ka lan.( LOL jk) The road between sumo house and the mrt station got no shelter, sho while i and reqihui got hoodie, the other 3 hold newspaper run. Fking xia suay. Sumo house de food quite orhkay. My curry abit like maggie mee the seasoning while tall dog tio chao ta chicken. Fugly dog got different treatment. Then someone pua stunt then bo come. We go amk hub walk walk, jiao wei, go a dirty staircase sit like dog, then camwhore. Then we go sit bus. reqihui beat me up then use green tea bottle hit my teeth. Then she guilty keep po paiseh. I say no need no need she keep po. Sibei dog. Then she diam diam after that scared i scold her. I spot dao she cry siol. Then bus reach tamp we go slack awhile, jiu go home. Fun day with my pals hongy, gangy, reqihui and limy. lol step yi ge close.

No comments: