School Tour

Okay i remembered someone asking me to post about a tour of my school, so here goes.

Every single morning for 6 days a week i have to take an hour bus ride (yes i have to change bus), and walk this path in which takes about 10 mins. Thank god for ipod. If rain gg.

What we call the entrance floor. Library and computer lab for free use. And no photos of the canteen. Alot ppl beo me i beh kan take.

Nice, cosy lecture hall. Armed with chrysanthemum tea, ipod to cope through lessons.

William (white) and Sam (black)

Sam's from sri lanka. The story of this pic is he want me to photo him and the indian girl behind. Like this also song.

William camwhoring with my phone. He's from China but sometime in his life he went to USA. and he's also the first real milf i have encountered.

Gei yan Sam

I until now still dunno wad's his name. Keep forgetting his name so just called him Ryan. His real name starts with P

Break time Sam

Took turns playing metalslug while waiting for our turn to present. Other teams shitting bricks we play game. Nostalgic game.

Project Group

Thought i never see want tou tou take my photo

Vannessa from Indonesia

Finally projects are over

No comments: