Sibei suay

Dunno why 23rd May so suay. Yesterday midnight 3am my brother call back home, say the car suddenly toh somewhere a few blocks away. So i went down with my dad, confirmed that the car gg-ed, and push it back. Pushing a heavy car in the middle of the night across the street sibei exciting. Scared kenna bang by other cars and so heavy.

The only lj pic i can take when i was pushing the car. When we got back to the carpark bo parking lot. Waited 1 hour + for a car to leave and kio the spot. Slack at void deck while waiting. In the end around 5am then reach home.


And then we come to the bball part. This monster starting chase me.

I scared then run too fast, slipper spoil, fall down. Both my knees still bloody. Then phyllis bastard, still call ck kl buy 青草油. They just want to hear me scream. And so i got tortured, they laugh while i scream. Play finish liao go void deck slack still give her scratch so many times. Say sorry but keep come back pull my hair scratch me. Anyway sibei suay today.

On the bright side, bro bought liv tickets. Shiok liao can finally see them in person.

YNWA

No comments: