Room Makeover Project

28 years of sharing a room with my parents and then my brother, sometimes hearing things i shouldn't and having to pretend to be asleep. God, those were rough days listening to dad destroying mom's pussy while i cowered below on my tilam. So it was a huge relief when i finally got my own room and now i can pcc all day all night at the ceiling on the floor pew pew pew.

Ew the ugly pisai green coloured walls and oversized floppy curtains see already hen disgusted. The worst of it all, was the built in furniture that took so much effort to tear down. This was step 1 of refurbishing the room and at this stage it really looks like some foreign worker's dormitory room.

For those who have never been to my room, here's how it looked before for comparison.

With a lot of help from my 2nd brother, we finished painting 3 layers of white to eliminate the previous green paint. In an instant, the room looks much cleaner.

With the paint job done, the next step was to replace that sad little single bed which contained lots of good memories, but ultimately it was time to move on. Upgraded to a queen sized bed in anticipation of cuddling and other physical activities in the future but so far single all the way hahas.

Having a storage bed frame was essential to conserve as much room space as possible. It will also be useful to store any dead bodies if required.

Could hardly contain my excitement when these 2 big, sweaty men arrived in my room.

To complete the sleeping station, i bought Akemiuchi's 900 thread count 100% tencel bedsheet set though i have no idea what any of those mean. I just know that my bed is super smooth, like lying on a bed of Yee Chongs.

Bed approved by baby boss.

Next up, i needed a wardrobe to store my 2 black t-shirts. I insisted on built in mirrors because it is very important to me that i cover all angles.

Unfortunately this was the first and is still the most frequent girl to sleep on my bed. Cb lie till machiam her own bed.

1 Omnidesk later and my work/play/pcc station is complete.

Changed to a RGB keyboard in the hope that it can flash a penis pattern but sadly it didn't work out as well as i had hoped.

Either way, it was still approved by 老板.

How can i netflix and chill without a TV? Thanks to Jh's upselling, i got an OLED TV so that my date can enjoy the gorgeous perfect black colours on the screen while being pumped from behind.

Happy with the changes so far, but we're not quite done yet. Fyi, i made a slight miscalculation on the size of the book shelves so my Archie comics have to be stored slanted lol.

The wall is quite thin and i kept hearing my neighbours talking on the other side so i decided to blast them away with this soundbar and missle sized subwoofer. They have stayed silent ever since.

Sound and tv is very much approved by the boss.

Combined with a $5 moon-shaped disco light from Taobao, i can club from the comforts of my own room.

The toughest part of the whole process was undoubtedly trying to find a small loveseat that could fit into the tiny space between my wardrobe and bed. Once again, Taobao came to my rescue.

With sitting space for my visitors, i had to procure some entertainment.

The Nintendo Switch price tag is justified whenever i see my friends acting like a bunch of retards while playing.

It's also a surprisingly good practice tool for a different kind of activity when i'm alone.

At this point, i had already made up my mind to turn the room into a Minds Cafe.

Somebody please send help i can't seem to stop buying board games.

When my huge whiteboard for playing drawing games was delivered to me, i knew i had gone too far and called the addiction hotline for buying stupid shit.

But i'm quite happy that i have amassed a nice collection of games that ruin friendships and sows distrust between everyone.

Accurate depiction of us finding out about the Omicron variant after booking our Switzerland trip.

Spending hours figuring out who is the killer when the real murderer is you when you shattered my heart.

At this point i don't even care anymore. Even the homeless folks downstairs can come up to sleep on my bed if they want to.

But overall, i am more than satisfied with how the room turned out now that it is a fun, comfortable space for people to gather, play, laugh and unwind. Book now and get 15% off for 3 hours!

No comments: