Neopets!

So we're issued laptops for e-learning in ns which we can also use to surf facebook and other webbys(One of the good things about being in a welfare company). Then we got bored and half the platoon started playing neopets.

Moi cute xiaokent. Sibei fun

Grabbing some FREE omelette from Tyrannia. Sibei fun

Spinning the Wheel of Excitement. Sibei gum pua fun

Kass Basher. Sibei wtf fun

Bouncy Supreme. OMGWTFBBQ fun. Come join me in this epic adventure. Add me @ kent55555. Website link >>> www.neopets.com

So i've lived in the jungle for 8 days altogether so far. Had the experience of flies swarming around my asshole as soon as shit prods out of my saikang (Yep i shat in the jungle). Threw a live grenade, leopard crawled through mud, shot with real guns. 3 weeks left before "graduating" from a recruit at Marina Bay floating platform. Really starting to adapt to army life now. I just need my hair to grow back =(


P.S. I know my blog is short on pictures, please bear with me till i have the mood to change my sim card into a camera phone every weekend

No comments: