Rebonded

Popular demand to blog about my rebonded hair. So i'll be posting step by step to allow you to process and take in the gruesome pics ahead. Note that i have had q mor all my life and has never felt what it feels like to have straight and neat hair. I did not rebond because i am gay and its NOT my fault that i turned out looking like qihui. Okay lets start with something off-topic to distract your mind first.

A fine day at my lan shop, + guitar session

PART 1:



DID YOU SHIT BRICKS? Heres a picture of the mountains to calm you down.


Are you ready for part 2? Because here it is:


DID YOU CHUA SAI? Here's a picture of the sea to calm you down.


All pics have been censored such that if some day i tio car bang and die, newspapers can just use these pictures. So far all guys who have seen my hair said i look gay except for my bro. While every girl who has seen my hair said it looks ok except for my mom who said i looked ugly. I think it just takes time to get used to. Lai give you reward for reading till this far...


bye kids.

No comments: