=D haro my dear viewers

I've been very busy with school lately, maybe that's why i have neglected you guys. Everyday go to school at 6am to revise chapters, then stay back after school till it closes at 7pm to tutor my classmates and lecturers as my vast knowledge far exceeds them. Signing autographs during my break time, then volunteering to help out at SPCA after tutoring them, ending at 12am. I would then return home and write down my notes for the lesson the next day and re-read them 50 times before recopying 100 times to get it inscribed into my brain. Sleep for 15 mins before waking up at 5am again. That's pretty much my daily routine and why i don't have the time to blog. I'll be posting summaries of any tinge of interesting things that happened during the past few weeks.

One of the Sundays a few weeks ago, woke up at 8am wondering if got badminton with joey, ming en and sufian. Court not booked, sian. Went to minds cafe play games instead. Got some pretty lol games too bad too few people.

Guess what's the activity he's doing:

Its called masturbation.

lasagne from mindscafe. ok la not bad. Was pretty fun.. until the bill came. $30 PER PAX WTFOMGBBQ. Okay lesson learnt don't go to mindscafe during Sundays. Moving on.

Finally caught Avatar, the most elusive movie ever. Since we don't have credit cards to book tickets and are too lazy to buy them in advance, this was the first challenge of 2010 to MSE. Last few days of the 3D screening finally watched it. But had to wait 3 hours till movie started. Waited in Mcdonald next table keep got this creepy guy playing a faggy game called blackshot on his laptop. I diao him very long then he suddenly look at me and smile! Chua sai! Heng my camera auto blur the face or else u guys will be chua sai-ing too!


Yc's artwork titled: Message in a bottle. The movie wasn't that good, wasn't bad either. But we expected it to be better from all the hype about it. Using usb cables grown from your hair and mating with them just doesn't work for me. The trip home was much more sexciting. 12.40am and not sure whether the last bus had gone, we chionged out of cinemas but still missed it. Bo bian take another bus then cab home. And days later i saw this on failblog, if you know the cartoon story Pocahontas(the red indian girl) then Avatar is 15 years worth of fail.


And the first epic saga of SG in 2010, this guai lan kia named Garrick. Nth much to say, he's another kid who acts beng, but i felt he was epic enough to be mentioned in my blog. I decided against posting a picture of him but then again its my blog so here it is.

btw this pikature was made by the legendary me. Most liked photo(with 60 likes) in the facebook group "WE GUAILAN-ED GUAI LAN KIA" which garnered over 3k members in 24 hours ;D, before the group was taken down by facebook =(

Speaking of 13 year olds, our 13 year old fridge finally spoiled. I had to go 7-11 buy ice in the middle of the night and build a makeshift fridge D:


And speaking of chinese new year, (I know we weren't but i'm just gonna assume we were cause i don't want to sound too random but then again it's my blog and u can't do shit about it =D) our abalone/fish maw/ shark fin ammunition is lock and loaded.

Get ready to pew pew pew till songz this new year, Okay long long post for you all. And please don't scold me cheebye in my tagboard. It hurts my feelings and i cry every night thinking about it. Okay back to writing my notes on 4 Ps of marketing!




P.S. Sentences in italics are pure bullshit and lan jiaowei, I'm sure no one believed it but if you did, seriously fk you. As for the temporary fridge part, my bro was the one who went down and bought the ice, i just want to take all the credits for myself. In fact I was busy l4d2-ing.

No comments: