We're going to da zoo~

That day de dat day me went with mama and papa to the place where they keep the animals. We go there oreadi 3pm liao. Then the sky ish gonna ping pong piang then we scared scared. We see alot animals run here run there. Didn't take alot of pics cos me hp behkan then when they far away cant see wad animal is that.

2 cheetahs slacking and jiao wei-ing

"OI, kua lj"

some long necked bird

some long necked deer

went to see lion then got stuck in the rain there. 1 hour+ sibei sian.

dunno why all of them come so near to give me snap.


Even jaguars have to pcc.
Wanted to take moar pics but handphone truly behkan. I take photo of white tiger then look like some shining mattress on a rock. Another reason for me to buy new handphone.
On phone now, cant think straight wad to type. Hard to multitask, blog + talk very hard, + sleepy brain juice low.

Merry Christmas to all you idiots reading~

No comments: