vs Grasshopper

Don't you just hate it when a bug flies into your room and won't get out? Well a grasshopper jumped into my room just now. Let's just call it Ah Kim. I wanted to leave ah kim alone but he kept jumping towards me, and he was big for a grasshopper. At that point i thought 不是你死就是我亡 and accepted his pvp request. Using a soccer ball i tried to squash him at point blank range but his reflexes sibei fast keep dodge. Finally ah kim stopped on a mirror, exhausted from the jumping. I threw the ball with all my might and hit him. Ah kim laid on the floor defeated, twitching around. Limpeh dun dare use hand throw him away (i have a problem against long, pointy, prickly insect legs) so i used a broom and swept him into dustbin. Wanted to take pic and blog but i scared he jump on me. Those of you who gian see a half dead grasshopper pls google it instead thank you very much.


On a lighter note, the house for ponsters is closed for the holidays and will resume operations on 1st October. Clowns such as Jun Hong(the one with the dog hair pictured below) and Chia Kai(cropped from picture to prevent readers' outrage) are required to buy their own drinks when the new semester starts. Hopefully the chicken rice(Y) won't toh within the next 5 weeks.



Heypi holidays!

R.I.P ah kim..... I'm sorry....i had to do it....

No comments: