私函

安文路10 号
新加坡邮曲 67773777



读者:

holidays are SO BORING.... these few days been chionging facebook applications. Hard to find a job hiring for a month only. And my soccer shoes spoil liao. knn lasted lesser than six months. Need spend $$$ buy new shoes again zzz. Amazingly, kah lim leads the poll for being the most handsome. I guess nowadays people tend to sympathise people(?) with mental disabilities. Maybe that's why his tissue selling family business is doing so well. Speaking of dogs, i gian buy one sia. Preferbly same species as me (no metta). Nice to have a pet in the house to liven things up. Thing is, too expensive and troublesome. And if it shits on my bed or wad i will seriously pia it.

Lastly, got a siao zhar bor hor, want me blog about her wor. But she blog abit about me only. Stingy da bian. Anyway thanks ME for pei-ing her msg alot. you are welcome. And hope your "toopidd throat" gets better.

Shall post soon again, if i feel like it.

*the format of the blog makes all characters shift to the left, so my chinese letter format is a fail




祝您,

车祸多多
成植物人


阿肯 上

No comments: