camwhore fun

Okay so i found out PES 2009 has a face recognition function. For those of you idiots who are unclear it means you can upload your picture into the game, and then you can create a player and scan your photo into the player's face, making the player look like you. Ok so i gian-ded and started camwhoring. Took about 4 face pictures and kek-ing to look serious and handsome. Shall not post the pics so not to scare myself and of course you viewers. Ok the first moment i uploaded my photo i was fucking disappointed. It was fugly. At first i wondered if my face is like that one, but a closer analysis made me change my mind. The face was yellow(yes, yellow) and only covered up till my cheeks. I had to blend the skin colour in with my picture colour. After about an hour of testing around, i finally made one that resembles me.(okay maybe not so)




Still quite disappointed about the face but fuck it, the gameplay is still good. And i noticed my player looks better in match mode than in this stupid profile picture.









Ok next time then make those funny ones, including a sarah-type picture with big eyes, small mouth and super white complexion. See ya.

No comments: